Ne-Daa-Kii-Me-Naan Inc., in partnership with our industry partners, led the process of certifying the Kenogami Forest to the Forest Stewardship Council standard, which was awarded on June 30, 2021. Ne-Daa-Kii-Me-Naan Inc. (Nedaak Inc.) already maintains the highest standards of commitment to our First Nations and works to incorporate Aboriginal Traditional Knowledge (ATK) into planning and conservation efforts.
For more information on Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®), visit their website at https://ca.fsc.org/en-ca.
Forest Management Certification FSC-related documentation:
- Conservation Area Gap Analysis Report
- Anti-Bribery Policy, Ne-Daa-Kii-Me-Naan Inc.
- Sustainable Forest Management Policy
- FSC Monitoring Program
- Complaints/Dispute Resolution Process, OGWIID SOP-005
- Forest Management Plan: Kenogami Forest Management Unit 350
- Final Audit Report, Kenogami Forest, 2010-2015
- Dispute Resolution Process
- High Conservation Value Assessment