Nedaak, in partnership with our industry partners, is currently leading the process of certifying the Kenogami Forest to the Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) standard. Nedaak already maintains the highest standards of commitment to our First Nations and works to incorporate Aboriginal Traditional Knowledge (ATK) into planning and conservation efforts.
For more information on Forest Stewardship Council visit their website at https://ca.fsc.org/en-ca.
Forest Management Certification FSC-related documentation:
- High Conservation Value Assessment for the Kenogami Forest
- Conservation Area Gap Analysis Report
- Anti-Bribery Policy
- Sustainable Forest Management Policy
- FSC Monitoring Program
- Complaints/Dispute Resolution Process, OGWIID SOP-005
- Forest Management Plan: Kenogami Forest Management Unit 350
- Final Audit Report, Kenogami Forest, 2010-2015